This is a unique opportunity, here you'll have the chance to build mobile apps from the ground up using the latest tech.
Ahrefs is looking for a mobile application developer to work on the application for our search engine and browser app on the Android platform. You will be closely working with our designers and QA to build an ergonomic user interface.
- Strong experience in Android development
- Willingness to learn iOS development and/or Kotlin Multiplatform (KMM)
In this role, you are expected to:
- Develop native Android apps with 100% Kotlin and Jetpack components
- Work with Kotlin-first libraries and API e.g. Ktor, Koin, Coroutines, Flow, KSP API
- Migrate Android codebase to iOS with Kotlin Multiplatform and SwiftUI
- Translate new UI mock-ups and migrate legacy XML Views to Jetpack Compose
- Expand unit test coverage with JUnit, MockK, Mockwebserver, etc.
- Communicate with QA team to reproduce and address bugs in expected use cases
- Deploy and monitor app releases through Google Play Console
- Be ready to work in a small team and take responsible independent decisions
What you get:
- Competitive compensation package
- Informal and thriving work atmosphere
- Above-average perks and fringe benefits